Allerton Manor is joining forces with some of the best companies in Liverpool to make this Valentine’s Day extra special.
At Signature Living, we’re excited to be teaming up with the hidden gem of the city. The lucky couple can enjoy a multitude of prizes, featuring a champagne dinner for two at The Old Stables.
From getting ready for your dream night out to staying in a luxury city centre hotel, you’ll be taken care of from start to finish.
Worth over £750, the winners can expect:
- Champagne dinner for two at The Old Stables at Allerton Manor
- Luxury Uber transport to and from The Old Stables
- An overnight stay for two at The Shankly Hotel Liverpool in a luxurious themed room complete with a double whirlpool bath
- A £200 voucher to spend at designer boutique She Shea
- A fabulous bouquet of flowers from The Dutch Flower Shop
- A hamper of beautiful Valentine’s gifts from Mi Vida Gift
- A curly blow dry at Toni & Guy Allerton Road
- Two twitckets to the X Factor Live 26th February
Valentine’s Day Dining
Tucked away in the leafy suburbs of Liverpool, Allerton Manor’s Old Stables is the perfect blend of elegant and cosy for a Valentine’s meal to remember.
With delicious seasonal menus and your favourite British classics, you’ll have a night to cherish as you treat yourself to some February indulging.
Valentine’s Day Accommodation
Following your meal, you’ll be taken to Liverpool’s luxury Shankly Hotel. Pamper the night away in our whirlpool Jacuzzi bath, or sink into bed and relax as you make the most of the 50″ TV.
If you’re not ready for the night to end, the Bastion Bar & Restaurant within the hotel is a perfect spot for some tasty cocktails in a relaxed environment.
For football fans, you can enjoy the Bill Shankly memorabilia around the hotel, featuring exclusive possessions and heart warming stories about the legend himself.
To be in with a chance of winning, just head to the competition page and complete the form.